The Evil Empire on the Brazos (BEE) chronicles the on going wars (games) and the diplomatic efforts (Posts/GNN Reports) of all the known nations (wargame collections) in my little area of the galaxy.My goal is to both entertain
and inform those new to art of miniature wargaming, and have a few laughs with it. This Blog is open to all and also welcomes comment from all and I hope that many will come to join in the madness.....)
Evaluating WotR rules Take Two. Bloody Barons 2020
-
As previously trailed this was supposed to be a game of Armati, but I
dumped it because...well I wrote a blog explaining why.
I have a stack of rules to ...
Five Parsecs from Home: Tactics
-
As my Birthday present, back in the Summer, I received *Five Parsecs from
Home: Tactics*, to give me some extra options when running games for the
crews ...
The T27 Combat Walker Launches!
-
The T27 Combat Walker
Free PDF Instructions
https://we.tl/t-LQ6sFkRdNEDbN2i7
The T27 Combat Walker is best known throughout the Junctionworld gate...
Mangu versus Mirish - Magic Unleashed
-
Mangu has drawn together the most Magic Users I've ever seen assembled on
one side. A Level 3, a Level 2, and 3 Level 1s giving the Mangu virtual
unlimited...
Great 54mm AWI Game On Saturday!
-
We had a great 54mm AWI game this weekend at the Rat Palace Redux! Had 5
players so I opted to ref and teach the rules to four newbies. This took
about 10 ...
2 comments:
Nice find Joe!
Very nice site!
Post a Comment