The Gepard is aalternative to the durable and deadly Leopard-class aerodyne dropship. Here reproduced in 1/285 (mech) scale and compatible with Battletech or any other 6mm science fiction wargame, this dropship requires minimal assembly and features an FDM printed body and separate turret printed in resin. This is version 2, which has been scaled up overall from 8.6″ first version, features taller doors (1.8″ tall, as opposed to the previous version’s 1.45″ doors), includes removable (magnetic) landing gear and separated wingtips and thrusters for better printing. An Atlas woould still bump it’s head on the way out the doors, but this is a scrappy merc’s dropship, not some luxurious Fortress!
New YouTube video: A visit to the site of the Wormoudt Massacre (28th May
1940).
-
I have just uploaded a new YouTube video to the Wargaming Miscellany
YouTube channel about what I saw when I visited the site of the Wormoudt
Massacre (2...
2 hours ago


No comments:
Post a Comment