Saturday, February 2, 2019

Board The Berserker!





I figured as I have a few sets of the old Space Hulk tiles and others, that I should be able to simulate the interior of one of the Berserkers. Then have the human attack shuttles and breaching craft land and fight off the robotic guard. This would be a sort of capture the flag scenario with several player/teams taking part, first to capture the core wins.

Building on the old Starship Marine ideas: Starship Marines


I've been kicking this idea around for a few years and have managed to get enough
Robots (clankers) to pull it off!

Some earlier ideas:
Exterminator AKA Berserker Warmachine



2 comments:

Maj. Guiscard said...

I just have this for you, you magnificent bastard....
"The Battle at Stone Place"

Don M said...

I take hope in the following: "To us, the Carmpan watchers, it appeared that you had carried the crushing weight of war through all your history, knowing that this hour would strike, when nothing less awful would serve."
-Third Historian, Berserker