The Evil Empire on the Brazos (BEE) chronicles the on going wars (games) and the diplomatic efforts (Posts/GNN Reports) of all the known nations (wargame collections) in my little area of the galaxy.My goal is to both entertain
and inform those new to art of miniature wargaming, and have a few laughs with it. This Blog is open to all and also welcomes comment from all and I hope that many will come to join in the madness.....)
Normalising my Normans
-
My Normans are, probably, the oldest bespoke DBA army I have. They were a
birthday gift, along with "Anglo-Danish" just after I'd visited Hastings,
given...
One Day At Peking
-
I finally played a game using part of Peking yesterday. I thought it would
be good to start out with a scenario of the initial Boxer attack on the
legati...
Gundabad Command Base
-
I selected these two figures to finish off the command base. A pointing
character always goes well with a big grumpy looking commander.
The other characte...
The T27 Combat Walker Launches!
-
The T27 Combat Walker
Free PDF Instructions
https://we.tl/t-LQ6sFkRdNEDbN2i7
The T27 Combat Walker is best known throughout the Junctionworld gate...
Dark Hold Kobold Cavalry Kickstarter!
-
*We are Live! *
We are very excited to announce our Newest 28mm Scale Dark Hold Kobold
Cavalry Kickstarter!
The Kobold Cavalry set is a pack of 10 pewter...
Law Enforcement
-
Hi!
I've managed to paint up a few law enforcement officers for Jim to avoid!
Outland Judge Patrol
I ended up going for the classic Judge Dredd paint sch...
Origins 2013 X-Wing Event
-
We had a great time at Origins this year and other then the several hours
we had to evacuate from the convention center due to a flaming transformer
everyt...
A game with Vulture
-
I had a F.A.D. game with Vulture last week. He won this one by taking and
holding the objective with his light power armored troops, and backing them
up wi...
No comments:
Post a Comment