Saturday, September 3, 2016

Sci-fi Conversions By Dan : Reinforcements By Don (2)

Some more of my reinforcements for
 
 
 
 
Above we have the support Mech code named
Mayhem, with two heavy Mini-guns
and Rockets.
 
 
 
Very Heavy Support Mech  code named Overkill,
this is where they put the guns off of decommissioned
A 10 Warthogs! Also armed with Rocket and Guided
Missile pods. (When you  absolutely must get that
squad hiding behind the school) It is a MERC unit so
the moral compass is not always fully functional...
 
 
 
 
 
 

Nice group shot of two of the "Four Horsemen"
as the support squad is known.....

4 comments:

Bill said...

Nice work are those CAV Mechs?

Don M said...

Yes, the ones I got from Dan were also (at least the big one). These are their second run and aren't made of metal, they're made from some kind of rubbery plastic that I wasn't too sure of at first. They ended up holding paint well and I'm rather pleased with how they turned out.

Bill said...

A rubbery plastic ? Yeah that would have put me off also. Glad it worked out for you.
So the four little mechs from Dan my be by a different manufacture? Can't say I've
ever run into those before, what are they made of?

Don M said...

LOL yeah they fought me going together ! But it was worth the effort. Yeah those little ones seem to be made of model plastic, they are quite nice, I'll have to ask Dan...)