The Evil Empire on the Brazos (BEE) chronicles the on going wars (games) and the diplomatic efforts (Posts/GNN Reports) of all the known nations (wargame collections) in my little area of the galaxy.My goal is to both entertain
and inform those new to art of miniature wargaming, and have a few laughs with it. This Blog is open to all and also welcomes comment from all and I hope that many will come to join in the madness.....)
15mm Terminator: Junkyard Dogs
-
I’ve started work on sourcing and painting up some scenic elements and
terrain for the 15mm Terminator project, and am kicking things off with
some wr...
Grimlocks in 15mm
-
Here are 12 grimlocks for dnd 5th ed.....15mm Picts from copplestone.
Back from a long break in gaming....looking forward to a little dungeons
and dragons s...
Great 54mm AWI Game On Saturday!
-
We had a great 54mm AWI game this weekend at the Rat Palace Redux! Had 5
players so I opted to ref and teach the rules to four newbies. This took
about 10 ...
Risorgimento or Garibaldi in Sicily 1860
-
I studied the Italian Unification at school and it was fascinating; This
lead to following Garibaldi's career and especially his amazing campaign in
Sicily...
More 15mm Orcs painted this weekend.
-
This weekend I worked on finishing another squad of Orcs. Note: These minis
are OOP and are no longer being sold. I Also removed the banners that were
cast...
more painting-
-
I have been working on getting approx. 1500+ points in some at least
minimum "table top gaming condition" before Mid-june. I have most of the
fig.s ...
Martian Civil War
-
My flyer was pulled out of the box for only the second time. It was fun to
run, and was a constant pain to the bad guys. After our last gathering,
plans...
No comments:
Post a Comment