Because some of us don't handle chain letters well....)
Brazos Imperial policy, awards only have merit when taken at bayonet point!
(i.e. over the table after some well cast dice!)
Orctober 2026
-
Finally I have something for Orctober. The last time I took part was in
2019!!!!
The Orc on the left is from the Dark Alliance Orcs set 3. The woman lean...
18 hours ago


8 comments:
nice to see your still subtle as ever lol
...some people think that being called a curmudgeon is a bad thing. Glad to see someone else shares my "different" view. :)
Otoh- Somebody did like your blog enough to pick it.
As always, great stuff!
Agree completely.
Chain letters do my head in.
What motivates these sad people to start them ?
Joe you expected a change?
Yeah Will, Tim over at Megablitz and More (a great guy ) nominated me, love his blog and rules and everything else.....I just never did the chain letter thing. I do this to please myself and if I happen to please others so much the better.
And I already have a chest full of medals....)
Wg Cdr Luddite...got me there!
LOL, well I knew if anyone was to push the red button it would be you!
Bill it's all this cold war gaming...)
Post a Comment