Two F-22 Raptor pilots have said publicly that not only are they afraid to fly the most expensive fighter jets in American history, but the military has attempted to silence them and other F-22 pilots by threatening their careers.
http://news.yahoo.com/fighter-pilots-claim-intimidation-over-f-22-raptor-123832451--abc-news-topstories.html
WSS French Cavalry - a bit late but...
-
They missed the month end deadline due to other commitments, but here are
my War of Spanish Succession French Cavalry made used the Strelets figures
with t...
2 hours ago


2 comments:
Just about the funniest conclusion drawn from an air accident investigation I have ever read: 'The pilot was blamed for the crash by being too distracted by his being unable to breathe to fly the plane properly.' Really?
Shouldn't have gone to sleep on the job, I dare say. That hypoxia can lead to unconsciousness is, of course, neither here nor there. Spare me.
That hypoxia can lead to unconsciousness is, of course, neither here nor there. Spare me.
LOL I'm so glad I'm not the only
one to catch that...)
Post a Comment