Here is my Brazos Evil Empire Naval Inf Command Vehicle,
a bit over done perhaps but then that's the fun of Sci-fi!
The Wargaming Miscellany YouTube channel
-
Just under three years ago (it was 16th February 2024), I set up the Wargaming
Miscellany YouTube channel as an adjunct to this blog. Since then I have
u...
11 hours ago

8 comments:
that is scary I am scared
Quite right Don-fun is the name of the game! These look great!
Cripes what a huge target...C3 targets are number 1 Don!!!
In more ways than one...
Great work.
Thanks James, I kinda scare myself with these things lol
That is the point I think, thanks Gunrunner...)
Thanks Paul, it's about the same size as my 15mm scale OGRE..it's a bit big too...)
Nice! Is that from the old Megaforce line of toys?
Desert Scribe said...
Nice! Is that from the old Megaforce line of toys?
With allot changed,you got it in one!
Post a Comment