New YouTube video: A visit to Miniatur Wunderland in Hamburg
-
I mentioned in a recent blog post that I had visited *Minatur Wunderland*
in Hamburg, and I have just uploaded a new YouTube video about what I saw
to th...
16 hours ago

2 comments:
Merry Christmas Don, have a good one.
Regards Paul
Vacc Heads, are you listening,
In the shed, lead is glistening
A beautiful sight,
We're happy tonight.
Casting in a wormhole wonderland.
Gone away is are the big shows
Posting has stopped
Jon's building up stock
Casting in a wormhole wonderland.
In the new year, madness is approaching
Flooded with Christmas vouchers all redeemed,
We'll say: Have you the UNSC Fleet yet
He'll say: No man,
it's on the list you see
Just after FT3!
Later on, he'll conspire,
As Jon dreams by the fire
Sculpting more 15 mil,
Oh what thrill
Casting in a wormhole wonderland.
Happy Chistmas Jon thanks for another great year
Post a Comment