Saturday, October 23, 2010

Combat Wombat Miniatures..Back Up!


Welcome to CWM!

This is a small one man operation of love that produces 15mm resin Science Fiction and near future vehicles and equipment for the gamer on a budget. These are hand made with as much detail as possible and do require some modeling skills to complete.

How to Order: Jot down what you want and send me an email. Ill respond within a few days and let you know when they are done and ready for payment. I take Paypal and I will ship world wide. Shipping is as close to cost as I can get and flat rate shipping by USPS is my favorite method.

http://www.combatwombatminiatures.com/

CONTACT INFO: swadyko2000@yahoo.com

Up and running hot. Due to the number of orders I'm getting turn around time will be increased until I get back to a normal flow. As always I will let you know when your order is ready to ship and then ill send you your bill.

1 comment:

Bill said...

These look really nice!