Saturday, May 31, 2008

Neo Basileia ton Rhomaioi



The New Roman Empire

The New Roman Empire is a personal addition to the Ground Zero Games universe commonly referred to as the Tuffleyverse or GZGverse. It is not compatible with the commonly accepted 'canon' portrayed in the official products. It was originated on a whim some years ago. The first public mention was in a message dated Mon, 27 Apr 1998 21:00:15 -0500 (CDT) on the GZG-list and from there it has degenerated into full-fledged monomania. By the end of that year I had started a website that began as a gimmick so I could easily organize my own forces. However, that website was poorly organized and primitive in design and concept, just barely a step up from the loose-leaf binders that were the original home of the valiant Romans. So welcome to my work in progress, the transferring of the entire website to a new provider and total revision of the entire incomprehensible mess. I’m even trying to translate at least some of the acronyms. I originally designed the website for my own purposes and it was not nearly clear enough to communicate to other people.

1 comment:

Joe said...

This John A's?