The Evil Empire on the Brazos (BEE) chronicles the on going wars (games) and the diplomatic efforts (Posts/GNN Reports) of all the known nations (wargame collections) in my little area of the galaxy.My goal is to both entertain
and inform those new to art of miniature wargaming, and have a few laughs with it. This Blog is open to all and also welcomes comment from all and I hope that many will come to join in the madness.....)
New Model Army Pt 16
-
Another adition to the Camp set up, again conversions from the Imex American
Pioneers
And a small diversion from the NMA. The crusader is a resin
bod...
Napoleonic Russian Infantry - the work starts
-
First off for my Napoleonic Russian army upgrade, reworking and rebasing my
second generation Springwoods. I 3D printed suitably sized command teams
from K...
Presenting ... Bob Moss
-
When I saw this Classic Treant from the Nolzur's Marvelous Unpainted
Miniatures line by WizKids, I couldn't resist buying it. It looks like it
came strai...
Irregular 6mm Chinese
-
A question came up on the ColonialWars Yahoo Group about 6mm Chinese troops
for the period. As luck would have it, I happened to have one of the
Irregular...
Great 54mm AWI Game On Saturday!
-
We had a great 54mm AWI game this weekend at the Rat Palace Redux! Had 5
players so I opted to ref and teach the rules to four newbies. This took
about 10 ...
More 15mm Orcs painted this weekend.
-
This weekend I worked on finishing another squad of Orcs. Note: These minis
are OOP and are no longer being sold. I Also removed the banners that were
cast...
more painting-
-
I have been working on getting approx. 1500+ points in some at least
minimum "table top gaming condition" before Mid-june. I have most of the
fig.s ...
SBH SOLO Vikings VS Hunters of Evil
-
With my new love of Universal Battle, I have run yet another solo game.
This time it was the under dog Vikings VS the Vet Hunters of Evil.
I set the game u...
1 comment:
Beautiful work
Post a Comment