Just picked up these examples of modern Japanese And (Cold War) German equipment.
Themed evening x 3
-
Continuing with the summer theme of doing themed evenings (?) we were back
in SHQ for more 20mm DBA. This time the armies were themed round Early
Achaeme...
19 hours ago

5 comments:
Nice toys Don - get them in a game!
I will ! In Nov I'll be hosting a colonials game at Millenniumcon 16
Round Rock, Texas
November 8 - 10, 2013
Friday - Sunday
http://millenniumcon.org/
I have almost everything needed,
just have to make a Zeppelin!
I really like the Japanese stuff.
Hi Don,
Great looking stuff!
How is the "NQM inspired" campaign coming?
BTW- Is there a blog entry/page that explains the BEE setting, how it works, how it was put together?
Will
Take a look, this is how it started...)
http://brazosevilempire.blogspot.com/2008/04/joke-turned-background.html
I'm modifying an armored train for one of the NQM factions
Post a Comment