This is the beginnings of my 1958 (year of my birth) US Tank Brigade, the other two medium tank battalions will be M48s
Chaco: The boardgames
-
I have had an interest in the Chaco War (9th September 1932 to 12th June
1935) for many years, and back in 1973 I acquired a copy of GDW's CHACO:
CLASSIC...
6 hours ago

5 comments:
Deeply sad - even by my own (apallingly low) standards...
Yeah but there it is lol
Don't let Tim rattle the asylum bars Don. He's just jealous that you are giving him a run for his money :O)
For the record, whatever you may have been told, we are all on the inside!
Regards, Chris
LOL, I understand Chris, we're all on the inside now...but a few more tanks and we'll be ready to take over...)
yup he's deeply sad, part of the charm lol
Post a Comment