The Evil Empire on the Brazos (BEE) chronicles the on going wars (games) and the diplomatic efforts (Posts/GNN Reports) of all the known nations (wargame collections) in my little area of the galaxy.My goal is to both entertain
and inform those new to art of miniature wargaming, and have a few laughs with it. This Blog is open to all and also welcomes comment from all and I hope that many will come to join in the madness.....)
Chaco: The boardgames
-
I have had an interest in the Chaco War (9th September 1932 to 12th June
1935) for many years, and back in 1973 I acquired a copy of GDW's CHACO:
CLASSIC...
One Day At Peking
-
I finally played a game using part of Peking yesterday. I thought it would
be good to start out with a scenario of the initial Boxer attack on the
legati...
Dark Hold Kobold Cavalry Kickstarter!
-
*We are Live! *
We are very excited to announce our Newest 28mm Scale Dark Hold Kobold
Cavalry Kickstarter!
The Kobold Cavalry set is a pack of 10 pewter...
Irregular 6mm Chinese
-
A question came up on the ColonialWars Yahoo Group about 6mm Chinese troops
for the period. As luck would have it, I happened to have one of the
Irregular...
Wunderlist For Windows 3.18.0
-
Wunderlist - is one of the most well known cross-platform task manager and
to-do list application. It is also available for Mac and instantly sync
your ...
more painting-
-
I have been working on getting approx. 1500+ points in some at least
minimum "table top gaming condition" before Mid-june. I have most of the
fig.s ...
Mortimer’s Cross - AAR By Lord Stanley
-
Last Thursday we put paid to the lowly Lancastrian and nailed the body of
the Lancastrian leaders to some nice new crosses at a place called Mortimer
- hen...
8 comments:
All that to celebrate and the biggest gun you could find was a 75?
Well done - those are impressive numbers.
Thanks Tim....added to the guns ...just a touch...;-)
Congratulations old man, who would have thought eh? Tim was right, the second gun photo is more your style, you know subtle ;P
When might we expect to see a model of the er, thing in the second photo?
Tim don't encourage him ! ;-)
Tim, even I can't think of a practical use for that POS
Joe....I can do subtle, just not all day lol
too late Bill lol
Post a Comment