The Evil Empire on the Brazos (BEE) chronicles the on going wars (games) and the diplomatic efforts (Posts/GNN Reports) of all the known nations (wargame collections) in my little area of the galaxy.My goal is to both entertain
and inform those new to art of miniature wargaming, and have a few laughs with it. This Blog is open to all and also welcomes comment from all and I hope that many will come to join in the madness.....)
Beja completed!
-
This week I have finished the Beja contingent for the Mahdists - I've
halved the Mahdist lead pile! It's not the end of painting Mahdists for a
while lon...
Dark Hold Kobold Cavalry Kickstarter!
-
*We are Live! *
We are very excited to announce our Newest 28mm Scale Dark Hold Kobold
Cavalry Kickstarter!
The Kobold Cavalry set is a pack of 10 pewter...
Irregular 6mm Chinese
-
A question came up on the ColonialWars Yahoo Group about 6mm Chinese troops
for the period. As luck would have it, I happened to have one of the
Irregular...
New Year issue.
-
This is a quick update regarding the web store.
It has been destroyed utterly. After numerous complaints that is does
not work with mobile devices I s...
Wunderlist For Windows 3.18.0
-
Wunderlist - is one of the most well known cross-platform task manager and
to-do list application. It is also available for Mac and instantly sync
your ...
Sources For The Interwar Gamer
-
I have been meaning to add some content here for a long time, apparently
three years of a long time in fact, how time flies. So with this post I
hope to k...
2 comments:
She treats you too damned good!
LOL, nice haul!
Just what I needed to finish a few NQM units...)
Post a Comment