Full Thrust Fleet Book: Volume 1 lists stats for all of the NSL miniatures. Along the way, some specific variants are detailed, other ship classes are mentioned by name, and there are references to other unnamed classes of ships. This is an attempt to flesh out these other classes or ships and fully define the variants mentioned. These ships should follow the design philosophies used by other NSL ships allowing them to fit nicely into anyone's NSL fleet.
One Day At Peking
-
I finally played a game using part of Peking yesterday. I thought it would
be good to start out with a scenario of the initial Boxer attack on the
legati...
8 hours ago

4 comments:
As I recall that splendid formation
didn't last very long:
Jutland: 2180
http://www.warpfish.com/jhan/ft/gzgecc/gzgecc3/fri-gallery.shtml
Well a Berserker Warmachine would
have that effect on the best of formations...;-P
Bill said...
Well a Berserker Warmachine would
have that effect on the best of formations...;-P
There is that...)
Bill said...
Well a Berserker Warmachine would
have that effect on the best of formations...;-P
Must hurt recruitment somewhat too!
Post a Comment