
The side effects of this season's influenza vaccination
-
As I am over seventy-five-years-old, I would automatically qualify to have
an NHS influenza vaccination, but because my immune system is compromised
as a...
5 hours ago

4 comments:
They looked even surlier after that fight! ;-)
His Excellency said...
They looked even surlier after that fight! ;-)
They weren't as dower as mine, you won that fight as I recall...)
Bill said...
They weren't as dower as mine, you won that fight as I recall...)
Well it was a win by the
skin of my teeth and cost
me half a division and hurt
in the overall campaign,that
turned into a costly tie.
His Excellency said...
Well it was a win by the
skin of my teeth and cost
me half a division and hurt
in the overall campaign,that
turned into a costly tie.
It was mess wasn't it....)
Post a Comment