Thursday, November 24, 2016

OFFICIAL - GZG: HAPPY THANKSGIVING and other news….

UPDATE - THURSDAY 24th NOVEMBER 2016:
Wishing all our US CUSTOMERS a very HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
I hope you all have a great day with family and friends....
Now that I've had a few days after WARFARE to catch up with things, clear all the outstanding orders and get everything packed away after the 2016 show season, it's almost time for the CHRISTMAS SPECIALS!
Please check the store front page over the next couple of days, as I will be posting details of this year's Christmas and New Year special offers, as well as uploading all the latest NEW RELEASES to the store so that you can take advantage of the special deals when you order them.
Thanks for reading,
Jon (GZG)

2 comments:

BROODE said...

Ooooh, new goodies are coming! I hope Jon adds some new codes to the 15mm OutRim Coalition! Just recently finished painting the ORCs I got on Halloween. They're pretty cool minis and I can't wait for new codes to arrive on the GZG site.

Don M said...

I hear you, I've got hordes of aliens on my table, just can't decide what to paint first!