The Evil Empire on the Brazos (BEE) chronicles the on going wars (games) and the diplomatic efforts (Posts/GNN Reports) of all the known nations (wargame collections) in my little area of the galaxy.My goal is to both entertain
and inform those new to art of miniature wargaming, and have a few laughs with it. This Blog is open to all and also welcomes comment from all and I hope that many will come to join in the madness.....)
A Fleet Torn Asunder
-
As my regular blog readers will know, I have had an abiding interest in the
Spainsh Civil War ever since I went to Spain on a package holiday in the
1960...
On the Workbench - September 2026
-
Well it's been an evenful period since I have last had to consider what's
on my workbench and at least I feal like I am on the recovery path. So
looking at...
Moon Colony Bloodbath!
-
Our friend Graham popped round again last week, and we played Moon Base
Bloodbath. Each player is running a moon colony, but things soon start to
go wr...
15mm Terminator: Junkyard Dogs
-
I’ve started work on sourcing and painting up some scenic elements and
terrain for the 15mm Terminator project, and am kicking things off with
some wr...
Irregular 6mm Chinese
-
A question came up on the ColonialWars Yahoo Group about 6mm Chinese troops
for the period. As luck would have it, I happened to have one of the
Irregular...
Mangu versus Mirish - Magic Unleashed
-
Mangu has drawn together the most Magic Users I've ever seen assembled on
one side. A Level 3, a Level 2, and 3 Level 1s giving the Mangu virtual
unlimited...
Law Enforcement
-
Hi!
I've managed to paint up a few law enforcement officers for Jim to avoid!
Outland Judge Patrol
I ended up going for the classic Judge Dredd paint sch...
Sources For The Interwar Gamer
-
I have been meaning to add some content here for a long time, apparently
three years of a long time in fact, how time flies. So with this post I
hope to k...
Risorgimento or Garibaldi in Sicily 1860
-
I studied the Italian Unification at school and it was fascinating; This
lead to following Garibaldi's career and especially his amazing campaign in
Sicily...
Origins 2013 X-Wing Event
-
We had a great time at Origins this year and other then the several hours
we had to evacuate from the convention center due to a flaming transformer
everyt...
No comments:
Post a Comment