ArtCrime Productions: Building the future...: "Well things continue here at the hideout. With resin productions starting and a full line of 15mm scale vehicles going into mold things ha..."
Resin kits are great for low production volume kits. They are really simple to build and people should not be afraid to try them. I use 5 minute epoxy to put them together, it's cheap, gap filling and sturdy.
Mike "Bunkermeister" Creek bunkermeister.blogspot.com
The Evil Empire on the Brazos (BEE) chronicles the on going wars (games) and the diplomatic efforts (Posts/GNN Reports) of all the known nations (wargame collections) in my little area of the galaxy.My goal is to both entertain
and inform those new to art of miniature wargaming, and have a few laughs with it. This Blog is open to all and also welcomes comment from all and I hope that many will come to join in the madness.....)
Beja completed!
-
This week I have finished the Beja contingent for the Mahdists - I've
halved the Mahdist lead pile! It's not the end of painting Mahdists for a
while lon...
15mm Terminator: Junkyard Dogs
-
I’ve started work on sourcing and painting up some scenic elements and
terrain for the 15mm Terminator project, and am kicking things off with
some wr...
WIP: German Calvary
-
While things have been quiet on the posting front, things have actually
been limping along in the background.
Most of my efforts have been going on label...
15mm Great Swamp Lizard
-
We are very pleased to release our latest 15mm fantasy model -- the Great
Swamp Lizard. This towering beast can eat his way straight through entire
enemy ...
1 comment:
Resin kits are great for low production volume kits. They are really simple to build and people should not be afraid to try them. I use 5 minute epoxy to put them together, it's cheap, gap filling and sturdy.
Mike "Bunkermeister" Creek
bunkermeister.blogspot.com
Post a Comment